3B Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer Cleaner
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Dimensions: 12.25″L x 7.75″ W x 85″H
- Weight: 5.5 Lbs (7 lbs in package)
- Electrical Required: 110V
- Power Rating: 13W
- Operating Temperature: 20 – 100 Degrees
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 93%
- 2 Year Warranty – The Lumin requires virtually no maintenance with no filters to replace and a long lasting UVC light bulb that’s rated to easily outlast the life of your device. We recommend using Lumin twice weekly on your hose.
- No Harmful Ozone – Ozone is shown by the EPA to irritate the lungs and the respiratory system. Stop hurting your health with ozone cleaners that require lengthy dissipation wait time. Your device can be used immediately, with no residue to wipe off or waiting period required.
- UV Kills 99% Of Bacteria – Lumin relies on the same high powered germicidal UVC light used in operating rooms and surgical centers worldwide to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungus, and mold.
- Disinfect In 5-Minutes – Featuring a one-touch operation and automatic shut-off, your Lumin chimes and lights up to let you know when the cleaning cycle is complete.
- Designed for CPAP, Useful for Anything! – The 3B Lumin can disinfect any item that fits in the drawer. Quickly sanitize your CPAP mask, hose and water chamber in minutes. Also use to disinfect your toothbrush, electronics, hearing aids, cell phones, or even children’s toys.
3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner Review:
Keeping your sleep apnea equipment clean is important for its functionality, but also for your health. As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, we are constantly threatened by things we cannot see: pollutants, molds, viruses, and the like. Thus, you need an easy, failsafe method for sanitizing your sleep apnea equipment. The 3B Lumin CPAP cleaner is your remedy.
What is the Lumin?
The 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner is a safe and convenient sanitation station that uses UV light to clean masks and other CPAP accessories. Not only is it fast and effective, it is safer than traditional cleaning methods because it does not use harsh cleaning agents that could potentially leech into your medical equipment and cause illness. CPAP masks are a haven for bacterial growth. Thus, the UV light technology kills 99% of unwanted bacteria, pathogens, and fungi. Consequently, the Lumin 3B CPAP cleaner is lab tested to kill bacteria, viruses, and other dangerous micro-organisms.
How does the Lumin 3B CPAP Cleaner work?
The 3B Lumin CPAP cleaner eliminates pathogens and bacteria commonly found in CPAPmasks and accessories by using high energy UV light technology. It is simple and easy to operate. After dirt and debris has been removed, you simply place your CPAP mask into the UV chamber and let the Lumin do its magic. The Lumin is quiet and powerful. One 5-minute cycle is enough to kill all surface mold and bacteria on the items placed inside the pull-out tray.
How big is the Lumin 3B CPAP Cleaner?
The Lumin is the perfect size to fit on your bedroom nightstand or on your bathroom counter. Its dimensions are 12.25”x8.5”x7.75”. It is a little larger than a toaster. It can be stored anywhere you’d like, as it requires very little space. Furthermore, as long as the Lumin 3B is kept in an environment that ranges from 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, there are no special storage instructions for the this cleaner. Plus, it weighs only 5.5 pounds.
What else can the Lumin 3B CPAP Cleaner be used for?
Although you still must clean the inside of your tubing system and nasal pillows, the Lumin will effectively sanitize the outer surface of tubing and other accessories. It can also be used to sanitize other health and beauty items, such as toothbrushes, combs, tweezers, and hairbrushes. Finally, the UV light technology does not harm your CPAP or plastic and silicone accessories.
As a result, this CPCP cleaner extends the life of your medical equipment, which saves you money in the long run.