Lightweight for easy transport
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
The Right Fit series focuses on patients’ needs
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
Durable metal cannula is less likely to break